How many controller can this USB adapter connect to at a time?
- One controller at a time. If you wish to use multiple controllers at a time, you would need to use multiple adapters.
What should I do when I plug in the USB adapter to my Switch, it shows the controller is successfully connected but nothing really happens when I press on any button?
- Please make sure the ‘Pro Controller Wired Communication’ is on. If not, go to System Settings on your Switch and turn on ‘Pro Controller Wired Communication’.
What controllers is this adapter compatible with?
- It works with Xbox One S/X Bluetooth controllers, Xbox Elite 2 controller, DS4, DS3, Switch Pro, JoyCons (including NES and FC versions), Wii U Pro, Wii remote, as well as all 8BitDo Bluetooth controllers.
- *Models which are not mentioned above are not compatible with this USB adapter.
What systems does this USB adapter work with?
- It works with Switch, Windows, PS Classic, Android, macOS, Raspberry Pi and Retrofreak.
- *Systems which are not mentioned above are not compatible with this USB adapter.
Can I use more than one adapter on the same device at a time?
- Yes, you can. If your device does not have enough USB ports, you can use a USB hub to connect multiple adapters.
- *Just remember each adapter can only connect to one controller at a time.
If I connect Wii Classic to my Wii Remote, can I use the adapter to connect my Wii Remote to my Switch?
- Yes, you can. You can connect any Wii Remote compatible controller to your Wii Remote, and then connect your Wii Remote to your Switch via our USB adapter.
Is PS4 controller Motion controls supported when connected to Windows via the USB adapter?
- No, it does not work on Windows. Our USB adapter only supports Motion controls on DS4 when it is connected to Switch.
Can I wake up my Switch with my PS4 controller via this USB adapter? Does the headphone jack on my PS 4controller work when connected to Switch?
- No, you can not. No, it does not work.
The analogue sticks on my Xbox One Bluetooth controller drift a bit. What should I do?
- You can adjust them by using L1+R1+L2+R2 key combination. Make sure not to touch the analogue sticks when adjusting.
- *This works on its latest firmware only.
How can I connect my PS4 controller back to my PS4 console after connecting it to the USB adapter?
- Press and hold PS button on your PS4 till the controller turns off, then connect the controller to your PS4 via a USB cable, click on ‘OK’ to reconnect them.
How can I connect this USB adapter to a PS3 controller?
- A. Download and run “Receiver/USB Adapter Tools for PS3” on your PC/Mac first
- B. Take the USB adapter, hold down the pair button and connect it to your PC/Mac
- C. Take your PS3 controller and connect it to your PC/Mac via USB
- D. Click on ‘Pair’ in the software and wait till the pairing is completed
- E. You can now plug the adapter to your chosen device and press the PS button on your PS3 to connect them
- F. When connection is successful, LEDs on both USB adapter and PS3 will stay solid
- For more detailed information, please see -
Does this receiver support Turbo function?
- Yes, it does. For instance, SN30 Pro has turbo function when put on X-input mode. So all you need to do is to turn on the controller by X+START key command (X-input mode key command), then press the pair button to pair it with the receiver. Once they are connected, the turbo function is activated automatically.
- *Motion censor is not available here on X-input mode.
Does it work with Switch on both hand held and docked modes?
- Yes, it does.
- For hand held mode, you just need to use a USB Type-C Male to USB-A Female OTG cable to connect to our USB adapter.
Does it work with Bluetooth speakers, keyboards and mouses?