What is the difference between SN30 Pro and N30 Pro2?
- The differences are:
- A. Shoulder button physical layout
- SN30 Pro – two level placement for R1/R2 and L1/L2.
- N30 Pro 2 – one level placement for R1/R2 and L1/L2.
- B. LED indicators
- SN30 Pro – four small LED lights placed on the bottom of the controller.
- N30 Pro 2 – two long narrow curved lights on the sides.
- C. Motor and thumb stick cap size
- SN30 Pro - eccentric shaft gear motor and 17mm diameter thumb stick cap.
- N30 Pro 2 – Linear vibration motor and 11mm diameter thumb stick cap.
Does this controller have Screenshot, Home, Turbo, NFC functions when connected to Switch? Can I also wake up my Switch wirelessly with it?
- When connected to Switch, you can find on this controller:
- A. Screenshot = STAR button
- B. Home button = Logo button
- Turbo and NFC functions are not applicable here.
- When connected to other devices, you can find on this controller:
- A. STAR button = Turbo button
- No, you can not wake up your Switch wirelessly with this controller.
What systems does it work with? Does it auto reconnect to those systems?
- It works with Switch, Windows, macOS, Android, Raspberry Pi as well as all the devices our retro receivers/adapters support.
- It does auto reconnect to all the systems mentioned above with the press of START once they have been successfully paired.
Does it work with PS5, Xbox Series, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U?
How can I make sure the button mapping on this controller is as Switch Pro not Xbox controller when it is connected to Steam?
- Just follow the procedure as below:
- A. Press and hold Y+START to turn on the controller
- B. Press and hold pairing button located at the bottom of the controller for 3 seconds to pair them
- C. Find ‘Switch Pro support’ & ‘Nintendo button mapping’ and click on them
What do the two LED lights on the sides indicate?
- They are controller mode indicators:
- A. When they blink once: D-input mode
- B. When they blink twice: X-input mode (Xbox 360 mode)
- C. When they blink 3 times: macOS mode
- D. When they blink rapidly: Switch mode or pairing mode
- E. Solid LEDs: connection is successful
How do I charge the controller? How long does the battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter.
- The controller uses 480mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour charging time. The battery can last up to 18 hours when fully charged.
Can I use it wired, via a USB-C cable?
- Yes, you can. You can connect it to Switch, Windows, Android, Raspberry Pi and macOS.
If I press down the analogue sticks on this controller, do they have any function?
- Yes, they function as L3 and R3 when they are pressed down vertically.
What is the Bluetooth range?
- 10 meters. This controller functions the best within the range of 5 meters.
My N30 Pro2 does not connect to Switch no matter how many times I have tried. What should I do?
- This might be caused by there are too many controllers connected to your Switch, as one Switch can take up to 10 controllers at a time maximum. Please follow the steps below to fix it:
- A. Go to ‘System Setting’ on your Switch, then click on ‘Controllers and Sensors’ to disconnect the controllers which are connected to it
- B. Restart your Switch
- C. Press and hold Y+START to turn back on the controller. Press the pairing button on the bottom of the controller for 3 seconds
- D. Go back to ‘System Settings’ and choose ‘Change Grip/Order’ to pair them
Does this controller use HD rumble or a normal rumble?
- It uses a normal rumble, not HD rumble. .
How many N30 Pro2 controllers can I use at a time?
- It depends on the number of controllers each device can take. MultipleN30 Pro2 controllers can be used at a time.