What systems does this controller work with?
- It works with Switch primarily.
- This controller is especially made for Switch Online games.
Can I connect this controller to Android, Windows, macOS, Raspberry Pi, iPhone, iPad, PS3, PS4, XBOX one, XBOX 360, Wii, Wii U directly?
What are TA, TB and HOME buttons for on this controller?
- TA and TB are turbo buttons. T stands for Turbo. TA is for turbo A, TB is for turbo B. HOME button = Switch HOME button.
Can I get out the Switch online pause manual like what you do with ZL+ZR buttons on Switch controller?
- Yes, you can. Just press down the two shoulder buttons.
How do I charge the controller? How long does the battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter.
- The controller uses 480mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour charging time. The battery can last up to 18 hours when fully charged.
What is the Micro USB port for? Can I use it as a wired controller?
- The Micro USB port is for power charging and firmware upgrade.
- No, you can not use it as a wired controller.
My N30 NS does not connect to Switch no matter how many times I have tried. What should I do?
- This might be caused by there are too many controllers connected to your Switch, as one Switch can take up to 10 controllers at a time maximum. Please follow the steps below to fix it:
- A. Go to ‘System Setting’ on your Switch, then click on ‘Controllers and Sensors’ to disconnect the controllers which are connected to it
- B. Restart your Switch
- C. Press and hold START to turn back on the controller. Press SELECT button for 3 seconds
- D. Go back to ‘System Settings’ and choose ‘Change Grip/Order’ to pair them
How many N30 NS controllers can I use at a time?
- It depends on the number of controllers each device can take. Multiple N30 NS controllers can be used at a time.