Does Lite controller have L3 and R3 buttons?
- Yes, it does. The center of the two Dpads has L/R labeled one on each. When each Dpad is pressed down vertically, they functions as L3/R3.
Can the two Dpads be mapped as thumb sticks?
- Yes, they can. They can function as 8 way thumb sticks.
Is each Dpad analogue Dpad or digital Dpad? Does it have more than one value? For instance, when playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, can I control the speed of my character to make them walk instead of run all the time?
- The Dpads are digital. They do not have multiple values. Your character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will only run when controlled by Lite.
Does this controller have Screenshot, Home, Turbo, NFC functions when connected to Switch? Can I also wake up my Switch wirelessly with it?
- When connected to Switch, you can find on this controller:
- A. Screenshot = STAR button
- B. Home button = Logo button
- Turbo and NFC functions are not applicable here.
- When connected to other devices, you can find on this controller:
- STAR button = Turbo button
- No, you can not wake up your Switch wirelessly with this controller.
Does this controller have vibration or motion controls?
- No, it does not have either.
What is the switch between S and X for?
- It is a controller mode button.
- S is for Switch mode, controller is enabled to be compatible with Switch and Switch Lite on this mode.
- X is for X-input mode, controller is enabled to be compatible with Windows on this mode.
What systems does it work with? Does it auto reconnect to those systems?
- It works with Switch, Switch Lite, Windows as well as all the devices our retro receivers/adapters support.
- It does auto reconnect to all the systems mentioned above once they have been successfully paired.
How do I charge the controller? How long does the battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter.
- The controller uses 480mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour charging time. The battery can last up to 18 hours when fully charged.
My Lite controller does not connect to Switch no matter how many times I have tried. What should I do?
- This might be caused by there are too many controllers connected to your Switch, as one Switch can take up to 10 controllers at a time maximum. Please follow the steps below to fix it:
- A. Upgrade the firmware on your Lite controller to its latest version (v1.02 or above).
- B. Put the controller mode button to S mode
- C. Connect the controller to your Switch via USB cable and wait for it to sync.
- D. Unplug the USB cable when syncing is done then press HOME to build the wireless connection.
How many Lite controllers can I use at a time?
- It depends on the number of controllers each device can take. Multiple Lite controllers can be used at a time.
What is the Bluetooth range?
- 10 meters. This controller functions the best within the range of 5 meters.